Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Mischievous Maeve Vinyl Art Toy is almost done!



See my toy on http://www.vinylpulse.com

Here's what they said about me "LA artist C.J. Metzger's mixed media art and paintings are full of colorful life and whimsy. Along with her sister Miss Mindy, the two artist sisters' recent joint show @ Gallery Revisted was extremely well-received by a packed gallery of collectors and fans. Her first vinyl art toy, Mischievous Maeve, from Kaching Brands has a cute yet sad feel. In addition to the Color and Mono versions shown above (paint masters), there will also be a secret colorway. Standing 8" tall with a skull accessory, Mischievous Maeve will be released at SDCC. The Artist Sisters are making a splash on all fronts -- fine art, books, illustration and now the ever-expanding world of art toys." Wow... I'm blushing :)

1 comment:

tokyobunnie said...

She looks awesome, Candace! I am so proud of you n' Mindy!