Thursday, January 31, 2008

An Artist a Day makes the ----- go away.


Yesterday I was featured on Artistaday.com's website. It's a website that features - an artist a day (go figure!). It is linked as a widget on my Google page and I just love it! When my art was posted, I got so many responses and so much great publicity. I feel like trying to find things on the web can be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack. This site makes it easy to find art treasures. Check out the site and submit your work if you are an artist/illustrator
Here's the link to my pageCJ Metzger on Artistaday.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had not heard of that before. Awesome, thanks for the introduction =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace
Love your blog.
Your new artwork is awesome.
We have to get together and talk about stuff.

love to you and Sophie
Please tell her she is very creative
MJ