Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Bling Treasures Sale this Sunday!

My dear friend Renee Dominique is hosting another amazing boutique fundraiser at The Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock! Did ya know that I designed the invitation for the event? Yep, I do the graphic design stuff too! I love creating things for non-profit orgs that do such good for the community!
I'll have a table (along with my mom & fellow artist Linda Johnstone Allen). I'll be selling books, prints, and paintings and she'll be showcasing a bunch of organic and gorgeous ceramic pieces! Tell your friends! Come check this event out!
 here's the scoop:
SPRING BLING TREASURES SALE Sunday March 21, 2010 11am-3pm

FREE ADMISSION!   $5 suggest donation receives a FREE raffle ticket
Raffle tickets $5/each or 3 for $10
Free parking at Bank of America

A trunk show of local artists will open their treasure boxes to share their unique creations- one day only. Welcome Spring and join us for an afternoon of shopping!
See Jewelry, Accessories, Ceramics, and other fine wares available for purchase directly from the artists. 10% of all sales benefit the Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock, a non-profit arts programming organization dedicated to providing innovative and multicultural arts programming to the communities of Northeast Los Angeles.

No comments: